SELLEROVERVIEW.COM PRIVACY STATEMENT
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains the personal data SellerOverview.com processes, how SellerOverview.com processes it, and for what purposes.
In the event of a conflict between this SellerOverview.com privacy statement and the terms of any agreement(s) between a customer and SellerOverview.com including but not limited to the SellerOverview.com Terms of Service Agreement, the terms of those agreement(s) will control.
If any of the terms below are not defined in this Privacy Statement or the Terms of Service Agreement, they have the definitions below.
General. When a customer tries, purchases, uses, or subscribes to SellerOverview.com it Platform services or products, or obtains support for or services from SellerOverview.com, SellerOverview.com collects data to provide the service (including uses compatible with providing the service), provide the best experiences with our products, operate our business, and communicate with the customer. For example:
- When a customer engages with a SellerOverview.com sales representative, we collect the customer’s name and contact data, along with information about the customer’s organization, to support that engagement.
- When a customer interacts with a SellerOverview.com support professional, we collect device and usage data or error reports to diagnose and resolve problems.
- When a customer pays for products, we collect contact and payment data to process the payment.
- When SellerOverview.com sends communications to a customer, we may use data to personalize the content of the communication.
- When a customer engages with SellerOverview.com for professional services, we collect the name and contact data of the customer’s designated point of contact and use information provided by the customer to perform the services that the customer has requested.
References to SellerOverview.com, it Platform services or products in this statement include SellerOverview.com services, websites, apps, software, servers, and devices.
SellerOverview.com collects data from you, through our interactions with you. You provide some of this data directly, and we get some of it by collecting data about your interactions, use, and experiences with our Platform. The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with SellerOverview.com and the choices you make, including your privacy settings and the products and features you use. We also obtain data about you from third parties.
You have choices when it comes to the technology you use and the data you share. When we ask you to provide personal data, you can decline, however, we may choose not to permit you to use the SellerOverview Platform, services or products. The use of our Platform, services and products require some personal data to provide you with a service. If you choose not to provide data necessary to provide you with a product or feature, you cannot use that product or feature. Likewise, where we need to collect personal data by law or to enter into or carry out a contract with you, and you do not provide the data, we will not be able to enter into the contract; or if this relates to an existing Platform, service or product you’re using, we may have to suspend or cancel it. We will notify you if this is the case at the time. Where providing the data is optional, and you choose not to share personal data, features like personalization that use such data will not work for you.
SellerOverview.com uses the data we collect to provide you with rich, interactive experiences. In particular, we use data to:
- Provide our products, which includes updating, securing, and troubleshooting, as well as providing support. It also includes sharing data, when it is required to provide the service or carry out the transactions you request.
- Improve and develop our products.
- Personalize our products and make recommendations.
- Advertise and market to you, which includes sending promotional communications, targeting advertising, and presenting you with relevant offers.
We also use the data to operate our business, which includes analyzing our performance, meeting our legal obligations, developing our workforce, and doing research.
In carrying out these purposes, we may combine data we collect from different contexts (for example, from your use of two SellerOverview.com products) or obtain from third parties to give you a more seamless, consistent, and personalized experience, to make informed business decisions, and for other legitimate purposes.
We share your personal data with your consent or to complete any transaction or provide any product you have requested or authorized. We also share data with SellerOverview.com-controlled affiliates and subsidiaries; with vendors working on our behalf; when required by law or to respond to legal process; to protect our customers; to protect lives; to maintain the security of our products; and to protect the rights and property of SellerOverview.com and its customers.
You can also make choices about the collection and use of your data by SellerOverview.com. You can control your personal data that SellerOverview.com has obtained, and exercise your data protection rights, by contacting SellerOverview.com or using various tools we provide. In some cases, your ability to access or control your personal data will be limited, as required or permitted by applicable law. How you can access or control your personal data will also depend on which products you use. For example, you can:
- Control the use of your data for interest-based advertising from SellerOverview.com by visiting our opt-out page.
- Choose whether you wish to receive promotional emails, SMS messages, telephone calls, and postal mail from SellerOverview.com.
Not all personal data processed by SellerOverview.com can be accessed or controlled via the tools above. If you want to access or control personal data processed by SellerOverview.com that is not available via the tools above or directly through the SellerOverview.com products you use, you can always contact SellerOverview.com at the address in the How to contact us section.
We also use “web beacons” to help deliver cookies and gather usage and performance data. Our websites may include web beacons, cookies, or similar technologies from third-party service providers.